Cultivating Minds Without Losing My Own

Join me on my Adventures in Elementary Education

Welcome Back to School!

August12

Wow!  Summer flew by this year!  I can’t wait to meet all of my new students and hear about their adventures.  I want to take this post to introduce myself to my new students and their families.

My name is Carrie Sinone.  This is my 18th year of teaching and my second year here at Middle Twp. Elementary #2.  I am a graduate of Stockton State College (now Stockton University) with my BA in Elementary Education and Psychology and a MA in Instructional Technology.   I totally believe that we are all life-long learners and that we never stop gaining new information.  This summer I decided to take classes and worked towards earning my Real Estate License.

My husband and I have 5 kiddos ranging in age from 11-21.  I coach our youngest two daughter’s travel soccer team as well as manage our town’s lacrosse league.  We are a very active family, so I understand the struggle to complete assignments!  I strive to make sure that all families feel supported.  Each week I will update this blog with our weekly goals as well as with helpful videos to ensure that you have assistance in completing homework.  Homework will usually be short and a review of the day’s concepts.  I will only assign homework on Monday- Thursdays.  If it seems that your child is struggling to complete the assignments, please make sure to contact me so that we can be proactive in developing a plan for them to feel more successful.  I am looking forward to a successful year for all!

Here we are! Missing our oldest! It’s very hard to get 5 kids together at once!

I have ordered most of the supplies that we will need for the year.  I am asking that each family send in a box of pencils, 4 book socks, a set of inexpensive headphones, 4-6 tennis balls for our chairs, a box of tissues, and hand sanitizer.  Please sign up to receive class updates via Remind.  The instructions are in the image below.

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar